A fantastic organisation I am working with is seeking a Software Development Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will manage, lead and direct work within a team of highly motivated and professional software developers, whilst introducing new concepts and technologies.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Software Development Manager to lead an outstanding team of developers.
- A dedicated Software Development Manager who has exposure to the latest tools and technologies and can develop the existing team in these areas.
- You will be managing a team of 6, providing technical leadership and guidance, coaching and helping improve their skills.
- You will also be ensuring that applications meet business requirements, aligning with technology standards whilst delivering quality solutions.
- Experience of working in a challenging and complex environment with evidence of having been involved in the delivery of significant Software development projects.
- Line Management of a team of software developers
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Java 7
- TDD & BDD
- C# & ASP.NET MVC Experience
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- MS SQL – T-SQL
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Server OS and configuration
- Oracle dBase or similar technologies
If you feel you are suitable for this role please send your CV and I will be in touch.