This vacancy has now expired.
Development Lead– ASP.NET and C# + Exceptional Benefits Job Type: Permanent / Full Time Location: London Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + exceptional company benefits
This well established Finance Company are now looking to expand their Development Team and are seeking for an experienced Team Leader to join their team.
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for the development and design of a new Microsoft.NET based system. You will also provide 2nd
line support for all web based applications. Other Responsibilities:
Technical skills and knowledge required:
- Work with the Application Development and Release Manager to ensure business
- Deliver development and enhancement activities in support of the business raised change requests and releases for the businesses applications.
- Solution architecture and design.
- Quality Assurance, including quality planning and controls for both the company and their suppliers.
- Advice and guidance to business users in support of their application requirements.
The ideal candidate must have experience in the following:
- Microsoft .NET using C#
- ASP .NET (including Web Forms and MVC 3.0)
- Content Management Systems
- Entity Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (including Reporting and Integration Services)
- Web Services Integration
- Web Accessibility and Usability
- Visual Studio 2012/13
- 5 years + experience of developing and implementing web based and cross – platform solutions
- Previous experience of leading web development and support teams
- Experience of full software development lifecycle using agile approaches
If you think you have what it takes and would like to apply to this positon then please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job type:
£55000 - £65000 per annum