Customer Support Engineer, Retail, Active Directory, London, £30K - £32K
Customer Support, 2nd
Line, Windows 7/8/10, SCCM, Active Directory, Exchange, Server 2008 / 2012, Citrix …
Great opening for a passionate and enthusiastic customer services focused Support Engineer to join a leading luxury retailer based in Central London. As a customer support engineer you will be focused around service delivery and providing an extremely high level of customer support including VIPs. The successful customer support engineer / service desk engineer will be supporting over 900 users across 35 different sites and look to take an average of 60 calls across the team of 4 engineers.
- Previous experience working with the retail industry
- 2-3 years’ experience within a technical support position
- Excellent service delivery / customer support
- Broad technical skill set – Windows 7/8.10 desktops
- Good knowledge of active directory, Exchange and Office 365 is a bonus!
- Familiar with SCCM and imaging
- Excellent communication
If you pride yourself on providing high levels of customer support and want to work for a company who invests in employees to help further their career this could be a great role for you.