This vacancy has now expired.
Contract Manager, Contract Management, Procurement, Public Sector, Project Management, CCG
We are currently seeking an experienced Contract Manager
to join a large, well-established public sector client of ours on an initial 2 month contract
based in Horley
As a Public Health Contracts Manager the post holder will work as part of a team in the development and delivery of effective commissioning of public health programmes across the South East Region, in accordance with local and national commissioning strategies and priorities. We are seeking someone who has previous extensive clinical service contract management experience and has worked within a commissioning organisation.The post holder will be responsible for:
- Developing effective working relationships across the South East and with other key stakeholders to ensure that those services commissioned are effective and meet KPIs and governance requirements to ensure safe and effective services are delivered
- Contribute to the development of service specifications and contribute to the development and redesign of care pathways to ensure services commissioned provide quality and value for money
- Manage delivery of contracts taking actions as appropriate where contract performance is not being delivered.
Financial and Physical Resources:
- Contribute to performance improvement, taking a lead for identified areas where agreed.
- Provide coordination of and participate in relevant internal and external working groups and provide project advice, expertise and support where requested
- Provide relevant and timely specialist advice and guidance on own portfolio of projects/function
- Work with members of the Team to investigate the causes of any variance from target/plan and proactively contribute to the implementation of solutions.
- Management of a risk and issues tracking mechanism and its proactive resolution and escalation processes.
- Provide regular reporting on the targeting of resources and monitoring their implementation from a value for money perspective.
- Provide oversight and monitoring of all aspects of Team budgets
- Evaluate projects/function within identified portfolio for delivery against financial recovery/savings plans through providing sophisticated, high quality project analysis
If you feel you have the required skill-set and experience, please send me your most up to date CV for consideration.
Government/CL1, Project Management, Project Management, NHS IT
- Job type:
£250 - £400 per day