Commercial Manager, Government, CRM, SRM, MCIPS, Procurement, Public sector, Security Clearance Level Required:
Disclosure Scotland (Candidates will need to be willing to undergo a Disclosure Scotland check at interview stage.)
There are two Commercial Manager
roles available, they are focused on:
Role 1 – Previously worked with the principles of SRM including developing engagement with suppliers
Role 2 – Experienced within Customer relation management
The key tasks and deliverables of both are:
If you are interested and looking for your next role please apply with an updated CV.Deadline for CV submittal is: Tuesday 15th November at 5.30pm
- Experience in a Public sector / Government organisation
- You will have experience of leading major commercial activities and a track record in assuring complex procurements and contracts
- Experienced in developing strategies for high value/risk/critical/complex procurements and leading the implementation of these end to end.
- Ability to engage effectively across all grades and across multi-disciplinary teams and sectors, internally and externally to the department; using a variety of written and verbal communication styles and tools.
- Demonstrate sound commercial judgement – strong track record of tough decision making balancing risk and commercial outcomes
- Detailed understanding of trends and business drivers that influence business decisions
- Hold a procurement qualification e.g. MCIPS (or working towards procurement qualification)