Commercial Manager, Commercial, Procurement, OJEU, Prince 2, Agile, MCIPS, CTC Clearance, Counter Terrorism Check
I am currently recruiting for a
experienced Commercial Manager
to join a governmental client of ours based in Central London
on an initial 4-5 Month contract.
You must be able to produce procurement documentation for the agreed procurement route chosen such as for the appropriate CCS framework that may be used or documentation suitable for an open/restricted OJEU. For procurement undertaken, you will undertake all required actions in the procurement life cycle and produce final contract for signature within the required timescales.
Along with this, you will be negotiating and producing agreed outcomes with clients from supplier negotiations and achieving the required procurement approvals.Essential experience
- Skills to operate in a demanding performance driven environment requiring high level of team working, ability to develop good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Working knowledge and practical experience of project procurement’ processes, tools and techniques, including EU Directives, tendering / re-tendering procedures, HMT guidance; supplier relationship management methodologies, and knowledge of generic programme and project management methodologies e.g. PRINCE2/AGILE.
- Previous experience/knowledge of public sector commercial and procurement activities particularly in a large programme environment is desirable.
- Self-motivated and proven delivery track record
- ICT procurement experience
- Good Understanding and 3 years’ experience of software category market.
- Qualified at MCIPS (Membership in Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply - NQF level 6)
If you are seeking your next opportunity and feel this is a role suited to you and your skill-set, please apply with your most up to date CV for consideration. Please note that CTC clearance is essential for this opportunity. All applicants must either have current CTC clearance or be able to obtain it. Due to the urgent start date for this vacancy candidates who hold current CTC clearance or who have held it in the past will have a distinct advantage.