SC Cleared Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Swansea - 6 Month Contract
Day Rate - Competitive
If you're an experienced Cloud Engineer with a knack for assisting large digital transformations then I'd love to hear from you.
The role is based on site with and an active SC clearance is an absolute must for this. The Essentials
- A high- level of proven experience of cloud hosted solutions, especially Amazon Web Services
- Software integration and deployment pipelines: Jenkins (preferred)
- Strong experience in automated tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Cloudformation
- Strong Linux experience
- Undertake infrastructure support activities both onsite and 24/7 out of hours on call for the cloud based services (in AWS but likely to include other cloud providers)
- Must be SC Cleared
- Working within a team as a subject matter expert with a wide range of systems or in-depth product knowledge without supervision helping to define and implement technical best practice.
- Taking a technical lead, promoting knowledge sharing and development of other team members both inside and outside of the group. Ability supports and stands in for the team leader as necessary.
- Definition of operational processes, (both internal and external) and dealing with customer escalated problems.Obtaining information required to diagnose and resolve complex problems. Engages with third parties to jointly resolve product issues. Analyses information and trends, proposing action to resolve problems and enhance service.
- Managing systems within OLA/ SLA, proposing, defining improvements and implementing changes to meet service level requirements. Monitor performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
To apply please send your most up to date CV and i'll be in touch right away