We have a new exciting opportunity for a Citrix Engineer within our ever expanding business. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work within one of the UKs most successful IT companies. This position is suited to an already experienced Citrix Engineer who wants to be part of a vibrant and progressive business, making this an exciting prospect not to be missed!
If you’re looking for a secure and stable career as a Citrix Specialist with longevity and opportunity, our client can offer you exactly that. Current employees are passionate, focussed, driven, determined, flexible and motivated and are richly rewarded for their commitment. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we look forward to meeting you.
The key objective of the role is the administration of Citrix Farms and published applications / desktops in an efficient and timely manner such that SLA targets are met and customers are satisfied.
• Work on project work when required
• Create RFC’s for Citrix
• Check edgesight for alerts and use for troubleshooting Citrix servers
• Act as an escalation point
• 3rd / 4th line support for Citrix / Xenapp infrastructure for many clients
• Technical validation for changes performed for various customers
• Carry out recommendations and best practice guidance for Citrix / Xenapp infrastructures
• Support / maintain Netscaler 9.X/10
• VMWare vSphere 4.x/5.x support / maintenance
• Assist in design and implementation for Citrix Xenapp infrastructure for various clients
• Identify and work towards service improvements
- Job type:
£40000 - £45000 per annum