This vacancy has now expired.
Cisco, LAN, WAN. Network, ASA Firewalls, Firewalls, CCNA, Switches, Routers, Performance Monitoring, McAfee, NGW Firewalls, Solarwinds
We are currently recruiting for a Cisco Engineer
to join a large governmental client of ours on an initial 4-5 month contract
based in Southport.
Key tasks and deliverables:
- Monitor system performance and take preventative action to maintain service
- Diagnose system faults and rectify them
- Restore service failures
- Provide reports on system performance and warn of potential future issues
- Work with the rest of the team to drive down the number of incidents
- Significant experience of operating a Cisco networked LAN WAN
- Experience of Cisco ASA firewalls
- Experience of diagnosing faults and restoring service for Cisco switch and firewall infrastructure
- Strong Knowledge of Cisco switchrouter and firewall configuration and performance monitoring
- Experience of McAfee (Forcepoint) NGW firewalls
- Knowledge of Solarwinds
If you feel you have the required skill-set and experience for this role, please apply with your most up to date CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can email me directly at email@example.com and i'll be in touch.
Government/CL1, Technical, CCNA/CCNP/CCIE, Field Engineering, Systems Engineering
- Job type:
£250 - £350 per day