Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
This vacancy has now expired.
Business Intelligence Developer, BI Developer, Government, Public sector, VBA, Microsoft Excel 2010, Data Acess Objects, DAO, ActiveX Data Objects, ADO, SAP, mapping
Security Clearance Level Required:
Disclosure Scotland (Candidates will need to be willing to undergo a Disclosure Scotland check at interview stage.)
The Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
you will have knowledge in the following requirements:
If you are interested and looking for your next role please apply with an updated CV.Deadline for CV submittal is: Friday 24th November at 2.00pm
- Advanced Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming within Microsoft Excel 2010 with a strong focus on processing and movement of data.
- Intermediate/ advanced Microsoft Access experience including a strong understanding of general database theory including the creation of tables, indexes and queries (essential due to the volumes of data involved)
- A strong working knowledge and ability to write code using either Data Access Objects (DAO) or ActiveX Data Objects (ADO)
- A strong working knowledge of SAP as a database solution with multiple mapping / rule scenarios. Platform choice is currently flexible.
- Experience of managing product development cycles from determining specifications through planning, iterative version control and user acceptance testing.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communications skills
- Job type:
£275 - £375 per day