Business Intelligence Developer, BI Developer, Government, Public sector, VBA, Microsoft Excel 2010, Data Acess Objects, DAO, ActiveX Data Objects, ADO, SAP, mapping
Security Clearance Level Required:
Disclosure Scotland (Candidates will need to be willing to undergo a Disclosure Scotland check at interview stage.)
The Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
you will have knowledge in the following requirements:
If you are interested and looking for your next role please apply with an updated CV.Deadline for CV submittal is: Friday 24th November at 2.00pm
- Advanced Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming within Microsoft Excel 2010 with a strong focus on processing and movement of data.
- Intermediate/ advanced Microsoft Access experience including a strong understanding of general database theory including the creation of tables, indexes and queries (essential due to the volumes of data involved)
- A strong working knowledge and ability to write code using either Data Access Objects (DAO) or ActiveX Data Objects (ADO)
- A strong working knowledge of SAP as a database solution with multiple mapping / rule scenarios. Platform choice is currently flexible.
- Experience of managing product development cycles from determining specifications through planning, iterative version control and user acceptance testing.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communications skills