Business Analyst | Permanent | BirminghamBusiness Analyst | Analytics | Waterfall | Insurance
Business Analyst is required for a Blue Chip FTSE 250 insurance company based in the Midlands. This is a superb opportunity to join a great company who can offer the successful candidate a fantastic benefits package, learning and development and ultimately a career.Key Responsibilities:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the business.
- Eliciting, understanding, challenging and translating the business need into requirements, creating appropriate functional and non-functional specifications.
- Ensuring traceability of requirements throughout the entire project life cycle.
- Scope analysis, definition, and control.
- Analyse, document, and promote efficiencies for business processes.
- Work with Enterprise Architecture to analyse as-is and to-be target states, performing gap analysis.
- Provide the link between the internal stakeholder, technical teams and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensure alignment between requirements and test output, including managing User Acceptance Testing.
- Engage with Enterprise architecture to set requirements in the context of the whole enterprise and strategic direction.
- Stakeholder analysis, management, and communication.
- Drive positive change within the Business Analysis function.
- Lead by example and support the Head of Business Analysis.
- Experience as a Business Analyst within the Insurance sector (essential).
- In depth knowledge of the Waterfall methodology
- Highly skilled in the analysis and documentation of complex business processes.
- In-depth experience with multiple methods for the elicitation, validation, and documentation of requirements for complex Information Systems.
- Exposure to a wide range of complex Information Systems across a global enterprise.
- Extensive experience working with global project teams, software providers, and outsourcers.
- End to end experience of the project life cycle over numerous medium and large scale projects.
- Proven skills in stakeholder engagement, negotiation, and networking.
- Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this position please send me your most up to date CV to email@example.com
or simply call me on my direct dial 0121 237 3215.
Here at Monarch we offer generous referral fees so if you know someone who would be interested please do not hesitate to forward the details.Business Analyst | Permanent | Birmingham