This vacancy has now expired.
Business Analyst, Government, SOC, AGILE, BA, IE, PPM
As the Business Analyst
you will have knowledge in the following requirements:
If you are interested and looking for your next role please apply with an updated CV.Deadline for CV submittal is: Friday 30th September at 9am
- Government experience advantageous
- Business Analyst needed to join Immigration Enforcement team to develop and further improve processes, improving across IE.
- Creating common set of business rules across department, enabling IE to determine what action to take against individuals.
- Basic Knowledge of Business Architecture – non-specific knowledge of project management methodologies (Agile / PPM / BA).
- Domain knowledge - possesses or be able to quickly possess a good working knowledge of the domain.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Proven track record in business model mapping.
- Business acumen. Ability to understand and influence.
- Job type:
£270 - £340 per day