This is an opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to work for my client in London. My client is currently going through an expansion period, readily enhancing their already global, financially secure status. The successful candidate will be afforded the opportunity to grow their career further within a comfortable and secure environment.
The role requires the candidate to take a wide view of business needs and identify and assist with business readiness activities ensuring that the business solutions are adopted effectively.
- Managing and leading the requirements workshops.
- Managing requirements and overall requirements scope.
- Understand stakeholder objectives in the context of my client’s vision.
- Work constructively with external suppliers.
- Eliciting and analysing business level and detailed requirements to ensure successful solutions are pursued.
- Scope definition and decomposition.
- Experience across, process change, people change, technology change or business transformation.
- Organisational change readiness and management techniques.
- Excellent stakeholder management.