This vacancy has now expired.
We are working with a leading technology and consulting business with an incredibly strong brand in the market who are looking to grow their Big Data and Analytics team.
The business unit this sits within is one of 4 key pillars to their business so therefore highly successful and receiving significant investment.
This is an opportunity to work with some of the best technically minded individuals on some of the largest and highest profile programmes globally.
The opportunity is sector agnostic (except FS) and across a variety of levels so if your experience matches the below criteria then please apply!
What we are looking for:
- Strong software engineering / development background (Java or C#)
- Data manipulation and data merging experience
- Middleware integration application exposure
- DevOps experience (GitHub, Stash), Build tools (puppet, Jenkins etc) and continuous integration
- Experience leading teams is preferable
- Expert proficiency in the Hadoop ecosystem - administration, set up, security, data ingestion, Kafka, Flume, Spark
- Job type:
£45000 - £75000 per annum