Application Support LINUX JAVA JBOSS £225 p/d - 3 Months Contract
Application Support, Production Support, Microsoft, Linux, UNIX, SQL…
Great opening for an experienced Application Support Analyst based with a global media company in the heart of the London. This client is recruiting for 2 3 months contractors to help out whilst the company are going through a merger with a similar sized global business. The successful application specialist will be responsible for supporting the company’s suite of bespoke web applications and back office applications across both Linux / UNIX systems.
- 2-3 years’ experience within a technical support position specific to bespoke applications and platforms
- Experience supporting applications within a Linux / UNIX environment - Redhat ideally
- Knowledge of databases – Oracle and MySQL ideally
- Experience with JBoss and Apache
- Experience writing scripts / reading scripts
- Understanding of application monitoring tools such as Nagios, Solarwinds etc
If you have the above technical experience and want to work within a highly technical environment this could be a great role for you.