Analyst Programmer Job Type: Full Time / Permanent Salary: £40,000 + excellent company benefits Location: Cardiff Company
My client is a well-established financial organisation who has achieved many successes over the past few years and due to the company expanding they are now on the lookout for an experienced Analyst Programmer to join their team.
As an analyst programmer you will be responsible for ensuring successful delivery of all development making sure to exceed the customers’ expectations. Within this role you will be working in a brand new team to work with other team members to help develop new and innovative products. Other main duties will include:
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Create and deliver quality codes to define existing standards for the systems maintenance and application development.
- Produce technical and functional specifications
- Create plans for unit testing and system testing where appropriate
- Complete all progress reporting accurately
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
- Excellent experience in building Python, Django websites
- Good understanding of software development
- Experience of cloud based hosting environments such as AWS, Azure or google cloud platforms
- HND or above in a technical or numerate subject
- Good knowledge of systems development lifecycle
- Previous experience of delivering projects in line with service level agreements
- (Desirable)Understanding or good knowledge of the following: SQL, Database design, amazon web services, IOS or android application development, ReactJS, Github, Circle CI or TFS, Agile and scrum