I am currently recruiting for a Accommodation Procurement Manager to join a fantastic client of mine based in Central London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for procurement of temporary accommodation (currently 3500 units) as well as responsible for management of existing contracts and relationships with existing providers to sustain supply and develop new initiatives.
The Key skills I am looking for are...
- Managing a public facing organisation or service.
- Working in a property procurement /management setting.
- Working knowledge of, and commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- Thorough understanding of policy, practise and principles around property procurement and contract management.
- Good understanding of lettings and tenancy management, and of principles and practise around working with landlords and their agents.
- Understanding of homelessness, tenancy law, and the issues involved when working with vulnerable people.
- Good knowledge of policy and practise around temporary accommodation acquisition and management.
- Understanding of the welfare benefit system and rent processes.
- Proven ability and understanding of building positive relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- A good understanding of the principles of budget management
- Good understanding of people and performance management.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience of building positive relationships with a range of both internal & external stakeholders.
- Ability to use management information & workload statistics to forecast and plan services.
- A collaborative, ‘can do’ attitude and customer focused approach to Housing Demand service delivery.