3rd Line Engineer, Windows VMware Exchang Cisco London - £300 - £325 a day, 6 months…
Line Infrastructure Engineer, Active Directory, Exchange, VMware, SAN Storage, Exchange, Cisco, Networks…
A growing Managed Service Provider based in London Bridge is looking to add a 3rd
Line Infrastructure Engineer to their team initially for 6 months. The successful candidate will be based in the office with a large chunk of their role being BAU focused however there will be opportunity to do project work also.
The successful candidate must have extensive experience with Windows Server 2008 / 2012, Exchange 2010/2013, AD, strong virtualisation (VMware / Hyper-V) and networking experience (firewalls, switching, VLAN, VPN).
A broad technical background would be a great fit for this role.
Candidates must have the following experience:
- Professional certifications MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, MCITP
- Strong 3rd Line knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory and Exchange 2007/2010
- Virtual platforms – VMware, Hyper-V
- Knowledge of storage – SAN, NetApp, EMC, HP
- Strong configuration and installation of Cisco switches, routers & firewalls
If you have the above experience and want to work in a fast paced technology driven environment this could be a great move for you.