This vacancy has now expired.
My client is looking for a 2nd
Line Support Engineer to provide “on the floor” IT Support to the entirety of their London office. The team you will be in will be the first point of escalation for all IT issues.
The Successful 2nd
Line Support will be expected to maintain operational effectiveness within a high-pressure and demanding environment, provide first line IT support for PC hardware and networking systems, standard Microsoft Office Packages, various “niche” packages in use by the Trading community for specific analytical purposes, a variety of external data, on-line trading systems services and all “in-house” systems essential for the Trading network to function.
- Significant desktop or infrastructure support experience – preferable in an end-user environment
- Ability to deal with business and IT management at all levels
- Prioritise in a demanding environment with multiple dependancies
- Affinity with both technology processes
- Experience with call-logging systems (e.g. HP Service Manager)
- Sound knowledge of MS Office products and Windows 7 Operating Systems
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply with your latest CV.
- Job type:
£100 - £110 per day