2nd Line Engineer, AD Exchange Windows 7, 8 & 10 London £25K
line engineer, Windows 7, 8, & 10, Active Directory, Exchange, basic networking…
One of London's fasted growing Managed Service Providers are expanding their technical support services team with the addition of a 2nd Line Engineer. This new role will require both to be onsite with clients as well as supporting remotely from the head office.
- 1-2 years’ experience within a technical support position
- Ability to troubleshoot problems with Windows 7, 8 & 10 OS
- Administration of active directory and exchange
- Basic networking – TCP/IP, LAN, VPNs
- Excellent communication and ability to be client facing
- Onsite experience with a customer would be a real advantage
If you want to work within a highly technical environment, as well as being able to develop client facing skills this could be a great role for you.