Line Data Center Engineer, Windows Server, Night Shifts, £35K
Line Engineer, NOC / SOC, Windows Server, Exchange, Active Directory, Network, Linux, UNIX, Night Shifts (7pm – 7am)…
I have a brand new opening within a Financial Services client to join their Data Center team based in Wimbledon – this role is a 12 hour night shift basis (7pm – 7am) and this is an ideal role for someone who has a broad technical skillset around servers / networks / monitoring and desktop services.
Essential Skill set:
- Previous experience working on a shift basis
- 3-4 years’ experience in a technical support capacity
- Good understanding around Windows Servers – 2008/2012/R2
- TCP/IP troubleshooting
- Good knowledge around Exchange / Active Directory
- Windows 7 / Windows 8
- LAN / WAN / Switches / Routers
It would be advantageous if the candidates had the following:
- Linux / UNIX
- Cisco VoIP
- MCITP / MCDST
If you have a wide technical skillset and want to break into the financial services industry and be exposed to a number of different technologies this could be a great role for you.