This vacancy has now expired.
2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer - Birmingham - Salary: £26000 - £28000
We have an exciting opportunity for a 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer to work for one of the UK’s market leading companies. As a 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer you will be part of a vibrant and cutting edge team providing effective and efficient IT solutions. The successful 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer will belong to a company which includes some of the most technically able individuals in the area and this, when combined with a strong company ethos results in one of the regions highest staff retention rates.Responsibilities:
- 2nd and 3rd Line Support for company and customers
- Administration of AD environment
- Carry out support and development of more junior staff
- Provide support at all levels
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Windows 2003/08 environment
- Familiar with Active Directory
- In depth understanding of Microsoft Windows 7 / 10 Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes beneficial
- Previous Experience of working with Microsoft Office
- Experience with site visits and on-site maintenance.
- Full UK driving licence
If this sounds like you then please do get in touch!
- Job type:
£26000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits